Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Peace

First, i would like to emphasis something.
I know u are here...
I would like to tell u that
i din say anything wrong and fake things..
im juz saying da truth..

Second, blog is use to record my daily events....
and for sure can write anything i like....
I do not think write my daily things at here is anything wrong.

p/s: i not want to argue with u....
i did not say anything in life..
i juz share in heree...
here is my space...

Actually da one u dislike is me,
da one u hate is me..
u just focus on me....
don't over da limit...

Tyiing is ever ur best friend...
( i don't know do u ever treat her as ur best friend, but she really treat u as her best friend )
u dislike me n hate me juz focus on me...
u may show black face to me or say something bad about me..
u may treat me transparent or juz ignore me...
But Tyiing is really treat u as her best friend...
u may not to over da limit...
u can still treat her good...

I think u won't know forever that
That day x'mas eve Tyiing is really hurt and sad...
she din say anything to me..
But i can felt it-hurt and sad...
If your best friend treat u like that day wad u treat us.
how do u feel?
Just think about it.

I know when u see this,
surely u will getting mad...
but i still need to emphasis that
i am not scolding u or wad...
i just want to let u know...
focus on me..
and think about others feeling before u do something to hurt anyone.

And i wish you can 公私分明 out stuff no need to show out.
In school, when u meet me,
u can just treat me transparent..
i don't care.
In Leo Club, when meeting or need to do anything,
i hope u can 公私分明
Then da rest, i'll just treat u as a 路人甲
( This is wad u want right? Don't worry, i'll do that )
I wish u can do that too.
Thanks~

7 comments:

Faichaimond said...

wezley....tagged~

520 lyn said...

anyway
i jusy don't wish we become enemy ..
and the reason that i get mad is ..
first .. i am not treat you all as transparent ..
just coz of i really busy to find working friends that day ..
second .. i get mad coz of you all went there but didn't told me about that ..
third .. i get mad because of you said me KAM LAN KUAN ..

that's all

and the meeting
i didn't go not cause of you all there ..
just i need to accompany my brother went to fix up his IC problem ..
surely with my own IC which need to change the address
before that i had told melissa cause of i work and no transport ..

sincerely and seriously ..
and all the truth ..

finally .. i really hope that we can be friends back ..
k??
i am not trying to quare with you all

just ..

hope we can be peace at last ..
that's all

...

WezLeY said...

i dun wish too sure...
fren no need end up v this i guess..
cuz tat day u treat us like tat..
i know u gt a bit beh syok me..
but tyiing and kerli talked to u all..
they said u all oso treat them very cool..
i can felt that they hurt actuali..
so we juz decided to separate walk..
if not, we wan to join urs ones..

surely i wish...
as wad i said..
fren no need end up like tat right?
lol

Unknown said...

both ppl..
Cool..
Chill..

WezLeY said...

=.=

wawa said...

ner~~
wawa here...
haha...
come n kpc
anyway,wat happens to u girls har?
looks serious...

WezLeY said...

ummm...thanks for concern =]
we ntg adi now...