Monday, January 5, 2009

Bullshit Parent!

Last Saturday was my 2009 first tuition class...
I did not know where is it
because i never been there..
So i asked my sister,
she explained till getting mad
=p =p
because im 路痴
Blek~

So daddy picked me up that day...
go only!
i back myself by walking!
he somemore called me regconize da road...
he wont pick me up again!
kns!

Suddenly raining...
just little rain..
i try to message mummy and asked daddy came and fetch me back..
i had waited about 10 minutes...
i called to mummy
wad she said had surprised me!
' Daddy do not want to come, walk back yourself. '

I never expected they would treat me like this!
i was very surprised!!
my tears start to drop...
I cannot control it!
I had told myself so many times before that
i should not cry for them!
They are nothing for me!
They cannot influence me!
But im failed.....
my tears had dropped.
p/s: I was cried not because of hurt but mad!

Finally i was fulfilled their wish..
when i reached home, bullshit daddy said that
so little rain also cannot walked back myself-need to fetch-

Everytime when i sad, i would like to have a nice view from room...
see da cars, trees, people, sky and so on..
This time also same...
But why da bullshit daddy still did not sacrified?
I did not scold them already...
He still wanted came and distrurb me..
I already controled my feeling and mood...
why still wanted to come and disturb me?
Don't he know that i would just more hate him?
Why he always be da good person?
Cannot even one thing are wrong....
Why????

I really hate this bullshit daddy!!!

No comments: