Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Wad Da Bad Luck I Have

I am an unlucky person.
always like that since i was born...
good luck never been beside me longer...
wadever i do just-----bad!

I hate myself!
I hate myself!!
I hate myself!!!

I never seen got one people would hate his/her ownself...
LOL
i laugh at myself...LOL
i have nothing to say.....
i would like to leave this world....
this complicated-materialistic-confusing-secreative-selfish-unfair-cruel world...

wad i wish to get, i cannot get..
wad i wish to do, i cannot do...
wad i wish i hope,
just disappear in da air...

da thing i wish to get, i wont get forever.
da thing i wish to do, i wont do forever..

da useless person in da world,
da speechless person in da world.....
IS ME!!!!

I told myself few thousands times,,
I da most unluck person..
i cannot have any wish and hope..
i cannot have any positive mind...
because
wad i get in da end?
It's just zero..
It's just opposite of my mind...
It's just worse...

No comments: