Monday, December 8, 2008

my key!!!!

Suddenly very miss my key...
i left it in wawa's bag at make up party..
before that i was still not really care about it..
Juz let it be..
juz wait for da moment me and wawa hang out together that time oni take back..
But now......
i really need it!
i can't wait it anymore!
i must have my key right now!
Going to thursday 3 days afterward..
It's time!
i will be going out to celebrate my 16th birthday at night..
untill midnight oni back..
but i have no key right now!
Grrr...............
Few week before i had already asked wawa bout this..
since i seldom meet her at msn..
so i decided to msg her..
Cuz i thought this is da faster and easier way to ask her..
unfortunately,i was failed!
she got no respond.
So, i decided to leave her a comment..
finally i knew that her phone had been stolen by others..
I have no way to contact her..
so juz could contact her through comment...
that's da only one way to contact her..
sigh~
Untill today..
i can't wait anymore!
asked her dat can she go out thursday..
straightly no respond to me..
If cannot go or don't want to go juz tell me merr...
no need let me wait lerr..
i will find other way to take back my key before thursday...
Thursday is a important day for me!
i can't let it go..
i wish to go out until midnight long time already..
somemore this time got someone can bring me back..
i will be going..
i want to go...
i must go....
I asked daddy to copy one more key for me today.
first, he asked me dat is it i lost it.
i answered no..juz left it in my friend's beg then.
second, he started to scold me badly.
i could juz let he scolded..i could do nothing...
he scolded till non stop....OMG!!!!!!!!!
I know that was my mistake..
but i really not purposely to leave it...
im sorii~
but..
it's too late...
it's really too late....
sigh~
I tried my best to take back my key..
because daddy do not want to copy one more key for me..
he scolded me irresponsible..key is da important to us..why so careless...
and bla bla bla~~~~
he wanted me to take back da key.
so.......
sigh~
I tried to contact melissa.
i was successful~
she said that she can take my key for me!
im so hapii~
Yeah~
but in da process, quite......
cham lerrr...
let daddy scold badly, friend also scold..scold me why suddenly change date. and so on...
sigh~~~~
Birthday?!
what so special bout my birthday?
is nothing special...
is juz quite a normal day for me....
I do not know whether i will be very hapii that day..
i do not whether is still okay for that day...
wadever..
i wish i would have a hapii birthday celebration at night.

2 comments:

pEIyong said...

ask me maa...
i got wawa house phone...
aiyo....

WezLeY said...

i dropped comment to ask her
when free wan come out..
she keep saying no mood..
n i asked 'so, dis thursday can u go out?'
she totally din reply!