Friday, December 12, 2008

My 16th Birthday

Yesterday was my 16th birthday.
mummy picked us up to prangin mall..
we reached there about 11 something..
so early...nothing to do..
KarHeim had reached..
she wanted to give me my birthday present..
so we went to meet her..
she said that this present was brought from Japan.
she is a busy person..
soon, she back.
anyway
i really thanks her a lot~
muack~
hehehexx
We planned to watch a movie frst before going to eat steamboat.
but we do not know wad time LiTing and AiLyn reached..
i messaged to ask LiTing about that..
i get a big shock when i saw her message..
she said that she does not know when can come..
OMG!
before that when i invited her,she somemore comfirmed to me that she will be attend because prangin is just near her house..
okay..fine..whatever..
I watched movie with LiTyiing and KerLii first..
we watched The Day The Earth Stood Still.
before we going into da cinema,
i took back my key from melissa.
thanks you a lot~
or else i wil be get scold badly by daddy again.
i really thanks her so much..
because she came to prangin juz for the purpose to give me back my key..
after that she back home already..
3 something we had finished the movie.
LiTing and AiLyn still got no respond to me..
whatever..we going to have our lunch, steamboat.
while we were eating,
AiLyn called me..
she told me that she had reached-waiting us to finish da steamboat first only she came and join us.
however,
we really forgot the time..
eating, talking, playing.....
the time was past so fast..
we never noticed the time..
already 4.50pm
it's time to back...
actually we planned to back at 4.30pm....
omg!
i have tuition class at 6pm...
i quickly told LiTing and AiLyn about that..
they came and join us..
another two guy came with AiLyn them..
one of the guy is LiTyiing and KerLii's primary friend..
they keep asking AiLyn how did she know him..
AiLyn keep replying does not know...that's known by LiTing..
and LiTing know them at roadside...
and many nonsense reasons...
the time keep on passing away..
already 5.10pm...
did they know that taking bus need to wait ?
AiLyn asked me to skip the tuition class..
i refused.
I was getting mad..
I am serious.
we waited until 5.30pm, still got no bus!
they did not want to take teksi..
I have no idea..
I confirm that i will be late to tuition..
I called to home..
my sister picked up the phone..
she said that daddy did not back from work yet..
I asked my sister to tell daddy call me back.
juz a few minutes, my cellphone rang.
It was daddy.
he asked me that what time did i tuition..
i not dare to tell her the truth..
i said 6 something..
Daddy reached here already 6pm..
he asked me again..
what time did i tuition and why did i so late only wanna back.
i answered 6.15pm...
i wanna back early..but something stopped me..
and we eat until forgot the time..
Finally, i 6.25pm only at the tuition class.
i was the latest.
but, it is okay.
at least i could attend.
10pm , finished tuition class.
i was surprise that when i back home, still have something to let me eat.
XD XD
my favourite crab..
and sateh..
i knew that my family would not remember my birthday.
i found out the crab was given by neighbour
and
sateh was brought by mummy.
After eating, i juz going to bed..
i asked my sister to wish me one last time.
she did it xD

No comments: