Friday, March 5, 2010

SPM result

Result of SPM 2009 will release on next Thursday,
11st March.

Death date, death time.

sigh~

How many A's would I get?
Would I get 7A's?
keep thinking about this stupid question >.<
wth

I'll commit suicide if I just get 6A's!
==

Just been TAR College to ask some info.
Don't know how to choose my future!
Banking & Finance?
or Finance & Investment?
Which one is the better?
Which one is easier to get a standard job?
Question marks is running over my mind.

The biggest problem is
not my interest should I think first.
But I shall to think about the fee and transport!
Tanjung Bungah,
how do I go to college everyday?
My dad is now don't have enough money to get me a car.
Thus, my decision is still depend on my friends!
They are same like me.
I just received the answer,
'don't know yet' , 'still thinking' , 'not sure'
bla bla bla... ...





Post on 5th March
1803

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

So another idea for you, perhaps you can think of a college in the town, well, for financial there, you can borrow the loan from PTPTN. :)

WezLeY said...

I want both
ptptn and scholarship

Kevin~VeXz said...

i'll chose Banking & Finance lolx ...
before i decide my course, i spend on 1 week to read on as many detail of each courses im able to do and interest at. i also ask many peoples opinion and suggestion, then i spend 2 months to think of what to study.. it is important to understand what each courses does in the future. sorry i just ....express also >.<

WezLeY said...

Kevin
ok~
=)