Monday, March 8, 2010

Fu*king Shoepoint

I already worry about that when changing our uniform.
It state that
sales assistant must work at least 5 months,
or else RM30 will be charged per uniform.
I dare not to sign my signature when I was seeing these statement.
I just gonna work till March,
RM90 will be charged on 3 of the uniforms!

Maybe lao yi realized my worried.
She told me that
is okay if I don't work at least 5 months.
Just tell them earlier if I wanna resign.

Now?
end up with... ...?

Stingy aunt deduct this RM90 from my commission!

Readers,
please!
Don't ever try to work at Shoepoint!
It's a suck shop!





Post on 8th March
2323

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

这样的公司也有? 下次不用去光顾了!

WezLeY said...

白白没有了九十块!
那三件烂衣服会值九十块吗?!

Kevin~VeXz said...

i know that ... some of the shop rules are really too strict, body glove also :(

WezLeY said...

Kevin
U dunno...
sigh~