Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Massage Shop

Actually I quite busy today.
First, followed Carmen to work.
She is working as a cashier at a massage shop.
She found me to replace her when she off day.
One week just one day.
I think I could be work so I told her that I most probably could help her.
Thus, she tough me how to work today.
But actually I didn't tell my dad anything about this job yet.

Anyway, I suppose back at 4pm.
As I have to rush back home to have a interview.
Work as a clerk at SIM Tuition Center.
Just at night.
This job is also inform by the clerk,
she asked me before whether can replace her at the night or not,
just for 2 hours,
because she wanna back earlier...to tend her child i think =p
I had promised her before also as I feel the job is quite okay for me.

Okay stop, back to the previous topic first.
Due to the kacao kacao from the boss and those workers there,
I have to back later.
Darn it.
Luckily, at last I back at 4.05pm.
To be honest,
I didn't know where is the location of this massage shop.
I just followed Carmen, her friend fetch us today.
Really missing on the way!
I remembered Carmen had told me that just walk to 7-eleven,
there has a bus station in front of the 7-eleven.
I walked along the road and then turned right.
On the way, I saw Oriental Hotel.
Oh, that's Oriental.
Later I'll be there to attend my friend's birthday party.
Didn't bother so much, keep on my way to 7-eleven.
My god, don't have bus station ya!
Where is the bus station???
No idea.
Back to massage shop again to ask Carmen as I am really a 路痴!
Walked again from massage shop to search for the bus station.
Got two 7-eleven there la ==
Carmen didn't tell me,
just said I must see a 7-eleven after turned right.

Get on the bus,
received a message from the clerk.
Interview had changed to tomorrow and asked me what time I can make it.
I thought I have to rush back home,
now no need to do so anymore.
Shit man!
Tomorrow I have to follow Carmen and learn again.
I just could make it at night. =(

Reached home.
Rest a while.
Steven is going to pick me up at 7.30pm.
Soon, my dad was back from work.
I would like to ask him to fetch me back from massage shop tomorrow.
Thus, I just described the location.
p/s: We were at living room right now!
Once I said it's somewhere near Oriental,
he straight away stopped me to talk forward.
And started blame..blame...blame...
Help!
Everyone know I gonna work at massage shop >.< style="font-style: italic; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">
I just hate one niam me!
He totally didn't know what am i talking to my dad,
just see my dad suddenly stopped me with loud voice,
then keep asking what happened.
Please la, I just answered for him to blame me?
Am I stupid?! Suck*
My grandma even worse!
She blamed me that
I want to work at this kind of place and this kind of money right now?
And I am still a student already wanna work easier job?
Even worse,
she asked me no need to continue study anymore if wanna work at there!
This kind of job no need to employ an educated person!
Fu*k*

Everyone is blaming me.
Said that massage shop isn't a good working place, won't just be a cashier at there so easy, that area is a bad area for a student and don't allow me to work at there.
Oh my God,
what are they thinking of me right now?
what's my impression inside their heart and mind?
Shit man!
Darn it.
That shop is really a massage shop,
not a illegal shop and do any illegal business such as chicken business.
Whatever I say, they just don't believe.
Blamed me some more how much I know from the shop.
They must be kind to me at the beginning.
OK, fine!
I told Carmen that I couldn't work.
I broke the promises. Zzz.
She was pek cek-ing with my answer, I know.
But what to do, she must accepted that.
Sorry, Carmen!

Because of this fu*king stuff,
I couldn't attend my friend's birthday party.
I broke the promises again!
Suck*
Luckily I didn't tell my dad that
the birthday party is hold at Oriental. ==
Anyhow,
Happy Birthday to Steven!
and
Sorry!

Now,
I just hope that
my grandma's mouth can shut up!
She is always like to share some news with neighbours!
I damn hate this kind of action!




Post on 1st April
0218

6 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

在那边做工, 让人家的第一个反应是无法避免的...

WezLeY said...

其实我只是一心想帮朋友,反正自己也闲着。。。
算了,我没做到。

Kevin~VeXz said...

i imagine how will it be if you speak out this blog you post @@
nice express lolx ... cute 1

WezLeY said...

Kevin
cute???

Kevin~VeXz said...

LOL ... ya ... this post is cute

WezLeY said...

Kevin
>.<