Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Resign

Yeah~
Have been stop working..
today is my last day!

Finally,
can get away from these heartless people and shop!

One month earlier has to inform...
ya, today is the first of March,
I inform boss about my resignation today,
what's wrong???
Aunt blame me somemore why do I inform today, should be inform earlier.
wtf
I know what she blame for.
She worry that there is no body wanna work!
She say that now after CNY is less people seek for a job,
hard to hire people.
Remember!
She is a two-face person.
She is just smiling while talking to me.
And say that
my salary will just remain RM750
because she thought that I will be working long term.
Lame.

No doubt,
once she hire a person,
she just quickly tell me that
I just work for today,
because shoepoint has just hire a malay girl today,
she will be replace me.
Good~
By the way,
I would like to pray for that malay girl....
oh no~
one more victim...
pity~

Anyway
I am happy to leave!
xDDD
I just miss some friends there...
umm
will go and visit them when I free ya!
Friends,
don't forget me ya~

I have been absent for several activities that done by Leo Club of GTM,
will try to attend it.
Leo Club Of Georgetown Mutiara,
I'm coming back.
But I need to say that,
I still need transport
although I had pass my driving test
T.T

Lastly,
wish my friends good luck!
And Ying will get a better job soon.
=)




Post on 2nd March
0200

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Yeah, it is time for you to come back to the Leo Club! Hehe! Miss you a lots neh! :P

WezLeY said...

But still need transport T.T