Sunday, October 18, 2009

Union High School

I am going to graduate from Union High School soon..
which I completed my secondary school,
make a lot of friends,
share my happiness and sadness...
FIVE years...
not consider a short time...

Time...have been past quickly...
without getting our permission..

Now, we practice our graduation song
as fast as we can...
Mostly of them have known how to sing
as long as they are graduated from Union Primary School..

30th October is our graduation day...
at the same day is 谢师宴
will be held at Onestop
Sadly, we need to wear graduation shirt...
CHCHS students can wear gown//
but us...??
T___T

I never had any award from UHS...
On graduation day,
I will be getting my FIRST award~
Yeah!~
Hmm...nothing to happy actually...
because what award I get is just a simple and normal award...
100% attendance
anything special?
NO.
aikxx

What I worry is.....my HAIR!!!
Darn.
The aunt...NO COMMENT!!!
Hell.
How long will it be on graduation day?!
OMG!
Perhaps it may become longer and longer..
as fast as possible...
before the day of graduation.



Post on 18th Oct
0214

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

I missed my old days so much!

WezLeY said...

which secondary school were u in?