Saturday, October 3, 2009

Late Updated for Clean Up School Project

Sorii for late updated..
upload photos is so0o slow..>.<
Two weeks before, that was on 25th Sept (lo0ong time right? xD)
GTM
had a clean up school project, ie clean up school canteen.
Which school was it?
Guess and see...

You're right. That is SRJK(C) Kong Min Cawangan 1..~
which are located at Air Itam, near Kek Lok Si Temple =)



My dad 7.45am picked me up..
sigh~
I blamed that it was so early as Pei Yong did not reach early...
I needed to wait for her as I did not want to be alone at there.
While I was walking as slow as i can... ...
OMG!
Si Sheng said that he saw me.
I guess I had a numb look at that moment xD

Look! It was the photo that captured before we cleaned up.
Hmm look simple and easy...
Let's us compared later ya =p
Okay, let's started our cleaned up project.
Ai Lyn, Pei Yong and I were distributed to clean up the basin..four of the basin..

All the things had removed to outside..
so that it was easy to work out..

We were helped out by 50 students..
I think some of the student must be felt pity as need to come to school and worked during holiday xD
They were washing and cleaning all the long benches which removed by us just now.


Lion May Cheah had came...
Let's us captured a photo before she left =]

Followed by 50 students.
Too small...can yours search me? xD


After we cleaned up four of the basin, we were free for a moment.
Then we were playing...uhh...not playing...but painting the wall of the canteen..

Look at the photo below!
Our president was so busy..
XD XD

Si Sheng, emm this action a bit girlish =p


Kek Teong, Si Sheng, Khai Tzong


OC - Leo Guan Lian


Student was colouring their hand by poster colour...

Hand prints by the students...


Is it nice? xD


Followed by us...
formed a bright Sun...
Yeah~ my turn...
guess and see which hand print was belong to me =)


Is it beautiful??


Everything was done...


New look of the canteen.


Hang it on the door od the school...=)

I back on 3.30pm as I had a tuition class on 4pm...
I lend a helmet from Li Tying then fetch back home by Ai Lyn.
Then...?
For sure, rushing to tuition after bathing..
A little bit tired but it was worth xD


Post on 7th Oct
0558

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Not that late for you to update this post, mine will be later than you... Haha...

It is good to have you girls helped along on that day! What a tired day, but it was a meaningful project, right?

Welcome to GTM! Roar!

WezLeY said...

wow~
u haven't updated yet?
LOL
I tot i was the latest...

Hmm..yea...
exhausted bt FUN!
=p =p

ROAR!~