Thursday, October 15, 2009

Farewell of Leo Club Union High School

FGP is stand for Farewell & Gathering Party.
That was our Leo Farewell.
Hmm nothing special about that day...
a little bit bored as i got no friends there...
I reached Island Red Cafe around 1.30pm
as I was told that would be started at 2 o'clock.
Sadly, just a Form 5 girl who was Wan Hwa had reached,
she need to prepare and busy make up...
so I was alone. Bored.

Sitting on chair SMS...SMS to Karen to ask her come early,
SMS with Kah Beng to fill up my boring time... ... ...
nothing could do at there seriously.

Finally, Karen had come. Soon, Ker Li reached too.
three of us just sitting at there and talked and talked.

The event...
as usual, roar call, briefing, ... ...
Then, a girl named Kai Qi (if i not mistaken =p) from Union High School
danced 舞娘 which is from Jolin Tsai.
Erm the event that attracted me the most was breakdance.
named 'Density' if I not mistaken.
For sure, took photo with them la~

After that, lunch time.

Afterward, entertainment time.
nothing for me to entertain actually...
me la...I not mean the entertainment were not fun at all and dull..
I just mean myself...
because I got no friends there.
Alone..alone...alone...=(
I think the climax was couple games...

Then, BACK!



Post on 17th Oct
0145

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Farewell to UHS Leo Club, and welcome to GTM Leo Club! Hehe...


Roar~~~

WezLeY said...

LOL
do advertisement ar?

ME.Y i i n G said...

if not mistaken is dance city =S

WezLeY said...

=p =p