Sunday, January 31, 2010

Bad Supervisor

My supervisor, bad supervisor, Celine Teoh,
she has been rampas my customer today.
She is not the first time to rampas my customers.
Not the first time!!!
Actually I not really care about my commission
because I have transfer to New World Park work for few days in one week,
oh my godness,
New World Park really less customers...
no need to think about commission anymore,
sure can't hit the target.
So, fine.
What I hate was she rampas 3 customers of mine!!!
Suck!
Total about RM250!!!
Fu*k!

Today, my first customer had bought 3 pairs of shoes which over one hundred,
she did not sell any shoe yet at that time.
I did not know whether she was not feeling good with that or not,
she asked me to swept the floor.
Okay, I swept for her.
I stopped to serve any customer and concentrated to swept the floor.

I continue to work after I finished sweeping floor.
I stood beside a customer, she was looking for her daughter's shoe,
badly she did not buy it.
Her father looked at the scandal,
she went to serve this old man.
He was suppose belong to mine, my customer.
p/s: Normally we serve the family of any customer or customer's friends.
Oh dear~
This old man has bought a scandal over RM150!!!
This was belong to mine!!!
She rampas my rich customer!!!
Darn it.

After that, asked me to change smaller notes with car park.
Okay, I change for her.
I went to SB and 6th floor to change it.
really waste my time actually.

I saw my customers when I was coming back.
Arrrr!!!!
She was serving my customers!!!
My customers told me that they would come back later to buy.
I was not at there when they were coming back.
Shit man!~
My customers bought about one hundred arrrr!!!
Not feeling good with that, this one hundred suppose was mine!

Besides rampas my customer, she still arranged my timetable till late.
We can work till 10pm but she cannot, the latest is just 9.45pm.
My first week in New World Park was back at 8.30pm,
kanasai,
she delayed it to 9pm at the second time,
not yet enough,
she somemore delayed it to 9.15pm for next week!
Ying was right, she has told me before about her bad things.
I couldn't just keep quiet,
or else I'll be bully by her!
I took the timetable and asked her why is it become late and late.
First, she would like to pretend couldn't listen to my voice.
Yet, she was unsuccessful because I got time,
I just stood beside her and waited her finished reading newspaper.
Maybe she knew that this method couldn't work,
so she took over the timetable from my hand and asked me that where is it got late.
really fu*k!
I rise my volume and asked her why is it till 9.15pm...
wow~she was always right!
She asked me back where is it got late, just 15 minutes more.
Grrrr!!!
Okay, fine!
15 minutes more is not consider late.
I believe that she will delayed to 9.30pm, that time I'll not to keep quiet anymore!

Celine Teoh, you please remember what you've done.
I'll remember it, all!
And I hope tomorrow you'll pay me the correct salary (with that increase RM50 for New World Park).




Post on 31st Jan
0202

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

What the... What a lousy and bad supervisor...

WezLeY said...

many workers dislike her...
sigh~
regret to work at Shoepoint...