Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First day of car practical

I was going to car practical today.
It was the first day.
A little bit worry as I did not ever drive before.
Haha.

Just work 3 days already wanna off day.
Cham.
Actually new stuff is not allow to have off day in the first week.
However, I need to learn driving,
so just take my later lift for today.
sob sob

I went with Karr Yeen and Meng Ean.
Hmmm...about 4.10pm only reached home.
Quite late and hot!!!
The Sun is so so so warm!!!

Learn driving, side parking, tiga penjuru and bukit today.
Ahaha.
Quite excited, yet exhausted!
Unfortunately, engine stopped for few time.
T.T

When I were learning tiga penjuru,
driving teacher went out from the car and asked me to drive myself.
Oh no~
Karr Yeen and Meng Ean were still in the car,
means that they were my white mouse
xD

I was the fastest people who know how to drive among them.
wakaka~
considered not bad already luu~
=p =p




Post on 06 Jan
1816

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, dont drive too fast ya! :P

WezLeY said...

Driving teacher keep asking me drive faster along the straight road, at the end I always tak sempat brek =p