Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New World Park

Today, I went to New World Park for work.
Take rapid bus to Prangin Mall and then walk to there.
So so so hot, the Sun!

sigh~
Less customer at there,
means that I get less commission.
sob sob
I prefer work at Prangin Mall although there have more customer and sometime quite busy.
At least better than New World Park,
just sitting at there and do nothing.
Gonna sleep at there.
so so so boring~

Chatting with Ying who is working with me.
wow~
Cecilia is the boss and Ivan is her son.
I thought they are just a higher post holder.
LOL
seem I have a good imagination.
Well.

Tomorrow will be working at there too
sob sob



Post on 12rd Jan
2340

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Ya, NWP is quite freaking hot during the afternoon! Lazy to go there too! XD

WezLeY said...

I just been there once only for dinner =p