Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Talk with boss

continue with previous post,
I talked to boss's wife today.
Because I didn't understand about my salary yesterday,
I asked that bad supervisor, she asked me to talk with aunt (boss's wife) myself.
Okay, so today I asked myself.

Today, I opened shop.
>.<
I didn't know how to open, they din't teach me yet...
Old lady (bad supervisor) just asked Ying told me yesterday,
Ying just briefly taught me...
Really shit...
didn't know how to open...
called Ying twice, she on the sport taught me.
waste my credit again...sigh~

Few minutes later, aunt came to take sales.
I quickly asked her about my salary and time.
p/s: I had told my dad yesterday how did aunt and old lady done to me. My dad asked me to ask aunt myself about the salary and time.

Kanasai!
Aunt said that we take half of the salary every half month, so my salary with increase RM50 was started on 15th...But I have already worked 3 weeks in January at New World Park!!!
Means that I rugi the salary for one week at New World Park!!!
Fine, this one week I just considered it free for them!
I continued with my time, timetable.
I told her that my dad not come to fetch me every night, I need to take rapid bus back home when my dad not free to fetch me.
She said kindly that just tell Celine what the latest time I can.
Okay, settled these two important things.

I knew that aunt and old lady are bad people, they are same type of people.
Everytime ask old lady some problem, she always say this is aunt's decision.
But aunt always say just tell Celine, she will settle for us.
Suck!!!




Post on 02 Feb
0113

No comments: