Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Undang Test

At first
quite confident
because I had read more than 2 times.

Today,
early in the morning,
I get scold from grandmum
badly.

I thought I will be having bad luck later.
I scared that
I will failed.

Wait few minutes,
my turn.
I am so happy.
Finally~~~
my turn.
Because I gonna to sleep at there already
LOL

After taking photo,
I get in the room.

No.1
Umm...hope it will be a lucky number for me.
XD

Do once and check once.
At last,
passing with flying colour~
haha
49/50
really not bad~

More than my mum
but
less than my brother.

Continue with theory.
Boring zZz

And pay RM300
OMG!!!
My purse...bleeding~

So tired.
That's all for today.
The end.



Post on 30th Dec
2328


4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

恭喜你考到很好哦! 没关系啦, 下次再赚回那些钱啦...

WezLeY said...

谢谢~
现在都没有工作做。。。

=Jesyca= said...

Congratulations!
Don't be so superstitious girl, everything will be fine if you have confidence in it!
Keep it up yea! =D

WezLeY said...

Jesyca,

Thanks ya =)
Undang just the first step, the easiest step.
Gonna learn driving soon.
I totally don't know how to drive, don't know who is that bad luck teacher xD