Saturday, December 12, 2009

My 17th Birthday 11122009

11/12/2009
My 17th birthday.
First of all,
Happy 17th Birthday to Myself!

Second, I would like to thanks all of my friends who had wish me.
Thanks you ya =)
I had received many SMS since 12am,
Facebook, blogger and MSN too.
Your wishes are much appreciate ya~
Because this year is a year that I received the most wishes.

Sadly, I never received any present.
This is just a little case,
I have used to it.
Fine, just ignored what did I write.

Sadly, I never received any present, a red egg, a angpau,
even a wishes from my family except my lovely sister.
ps: Actually I forced her to wish me >.<

Hahahah. Actually I should be used to it,
but I just couldn't control my feeling,
that sadness, that feel-wish to get, etc.
I just couldn't control myself.

Ok, fine.
Nothing special to continue with it.
Is actually I got nothing to write.
ciaoz.



Post on 12 Dec
2329

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

还是要说的, 生日快乐哦! 星期三见!

WezLeY said...

谢谢!