Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Shopping Hunt

My Leo Club had launched a Christmas Shopping Hunt at Prangin Mall on 19/12/2009.

My dad was not in good mood on that day. He blamed my sister. He was going to keep the room afternoon. Luckily he did not ki siao so that I could go for this activity sucessfully. Yet, he asked me to back myself because he would like to jogging in the evening T.T

Whatever. I back by rapid bus although I dislike.

I think I was the latest among the members =p
I went out from my house at 1.30pm something like that, however I was the latest.
I thought...somebody else would late than me...because...they always...always late.
=p =p
ps: sorry for saying this.

Few minutes later, the event was started.
Four participants in a group. Each group would be followed by a leo.
The group that I followed is 2E2N.
They were friendly and funny actually XD!

Running here and running there, walking here and walking there.
I keep chasing them behind.
Quite fun. Hahah.
And met Lee Pin with her sister and her mum.

I think my group won the second prize.
I did not know as I received a call from my dad, he wanted to fetch me back when I was marking the paper. As what I mentioned just now, I dislike take rapid bus, so I back earlier, ie after counted the mark.

Sad! I always back earlier before the activity ended. Always~
Every photo got no me!
ps: I mean the 大合照
Sad~like I did not attend the activity.

Photos will be uploaded at Facebook after I get them.



Post on 22rd Dec
1238

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

呵呵, 其实你有出席就很好了啊! 对啊, 没有你在照片里头真的是很遗憾啊!!!

对了, 这星期日在我家有举办Snack Party哦! 呵呵!

WezLeY said...

毕竟有在照片里头会比较好嘛~

我不知道你家在哪里叻 >.<

Akira 思胜 said...

在三山小学附近, 你知道Bandar Baru Perak Lane Shopping Centre吗? 我的家就在那广场后面而已...

WezLeY said...

哦~我不懂我爸让不让我去叻...
你知道啦,我老爸...