Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October event

During Oct, I had attended two activities which launched by Leo Club of Georgetown Mutiara. Example, 'Sing For Joy, Smile For Life' and 'Think To Be Green'.
Sadly, I couldn't attend 'Health Screening' and 'Sch Edu Tour' T_T
Further post will be updated after I get the photos.
ps: asking Si Sheng to send me the photos indirectly~ =p

Time is running away. Without any permission.
It stirred up my nervous mood...
I am afraid.
Started to step in November, which mean SPM is nearer.
No more fun mood...but a lot of stress and pressure~

Would I get the result that I wonder?
Would I study hard for it?

Seriously I no.
Seriously I got no confident to even think of that.
Seriously I haven't pay full attention on it yet.

*Darn it.

SPM will be started on 18th November until 14th December.
How many days left?
15 days left... ...
I clearly know that SPM no more as easy as PMR.
But what to do?
I just lazy and hate it!

I will not be attending activity lately.
Dad had blamed about that. (ps: niam a little bit luu~)
sigh~
There are many fun activities will be launched by GTM during November.
Arrr!!!



Post on 3rd Nov
0545

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Don't worry, I will send you the photos ya! XD Hehe...

For November events, try to attend ya, drop by for a while also never mind ya...

Wish ya all the best, study hard!

=Jesyca= said...

Lolx
I noted the sensitive issue in the blog - you're giving hint indirectly to get some photos from our Vice President. Hehe! Brilliant!

I'll be calling off in the end of November, soon. Exam is around the corner. WezLey, I don't think we have a cruel VP, he'll be good enough just allowing us to drop by without attending for the whole event. Ain't it, Akira? =P

Well, study smart instead of study hard! Best of luck!

WezLeY said...

Akira_yeah~i am waiting for the photos ya =p
will try to attend...but I cant confirm v it..T.T
Lastly, thanks =)

WezLeY said...

Jesyca_
yea..ask indirectly =p
LOL..he is allowed..he is a GOOD VP what xP
study smart..is a big question mark in my mind..T.T..