Saturday, November 7, 2009

Graduation day 30/10/2009

Happy Graduation!!!
30th of October was the graduation day of Union High School.
Nothing to talk about it. Just quite boring when was at the hall.
And no mood to capture photo with friends.
Just ,moody...
Hun and Sally was going out to search for teachers to capture photo.
Lazy to follow...>.<>
Capturing photo before going to hall
with my lovely classmates^^

Liing, Hun, Fang

Liing, Sally, Hun

Sadly, I had a tuition class on that day.
4.15pm until 6pm.
T.T
I forced to back earlier from tuition class.
When I reached home, I found that my dad was not at home.
OMG!
I was panic.
Where was he?
My grandmother said that he was picking my brother up to somewhere to ask for some information about the telephone.
Oh dear~
5.45pm now!
I called up my brother quickly.
He answered me coolly that they were on the way back.
As chinese proverb,
'人衰,做什么都衰'
Getting block from Police.
Luckily I had brought IC.
p/s: but he didn't check >.<
Darn it.
Wasting my time.

For sure, I was late.
But they were waiting for me.
About 6.15pm, we were gathered in front of One Stop.
We were having a dinner at Midland Court.
Yan, Liing, Nee, Hun, Ying.

From top:
Choo, Sally, Liing, Yin, Wen, Nee, Hun, Ying


Sally, Yan, Liing, Hun

Sally, Nee, Zheng,Yan, Liing, Hun

Yan, Liing, Hun, Sally, Ying


Friend Forever!
Liing and Fang

Liing vs Ching

Liing and Margaret

with my Form teacher, Pn. Yeoh.

Students were crying...
me?
Didn't cry la surely~
since I had mentioned earlier that I was moody on that day...
with my Chinese teacher, Pn. Chie
Sally, Liing, Ying.

our Additional Mathematics teacher, Miss Chong.
Liing and Sally.

our English teacher, Pn. Sharon
Liing, Hun, Sally.

LingLing and Liing

Yan vs Liing

Liing vs Min

Liing, Sammy, Yong

Liing, Minn, Fang

Yong, Liing, Yan, Minn, Sin,
Yeen, Ling, Fang.

Liing and Wawa

Liing and Sin

Union High School Rock!



Post on 08th Nov
0123

4 comments:

=Jesyca= said...

Congratulations!!!
Why were you so moody that day? It's your big day, girl. Cheers!

WezLeY said...

Didn't know...=(
Maybe...that day was a big day as u said...this day means a lot to me.
SPM, further study, college, course, etc.

Akira 思胜 said...

That is life! You must proceed with it! Cheers~

WezLeY said...

*sigh
I rather be a child than adult =p