Friday, November 27, 2009

miss you

I am going to miss you,
my lovely sister =)

My sister and my mum were going to KL yesterday night
to attend cousin's wedding.

Sister, you are the first time leaving me alone.
sigh~
I am so miss you
although we always like to argue and fight
XD XD

Yesterday,
after you leaving home,
our home became quiet.
This is because of you.
Our home without your voice, your sound, your smile
had become so quiet.

Today,
when I woke up,
I did not see you.
*sigh
I used to kacao you after I woke up.
But today, I could not do that.

The day will be boring,

I think.


Post on 27 Nov
1012

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Dont worry, she will be back soon! :)

WezLeY said...

she will be back on sunday...
sigh
cant play with her for 3 day...

Kelvin said...

I used to bully my sis too haha, so now she is too big for me to carry and 'throw':D

WezLeY said...

wa, your sister pity lerr
=p =p