Thursday, July 2, 2009

Updated for Leo Forum [8]

Readers, this will be the last updated for Leo Forum.
Uhh Leo Forum had been past for long time,
since I am busy and got no time to online,
so until now only be the last updated.
Here are some photos, enjoy ya =)

This years was the first time attending Leo Forum...
Umm..not bad (I mean overall.)
quite fun actually (when siao with friends.)
The breakfast I like the most was the last day-sanswhich.
The lunch I like the most was the second day which was at the opening ceremony.
The dinner I like the most was...err..both nights could be accepted actually..for me.
The day I like the most was...I couldn't identify actually...
The night I like the most was the first night-Fellowship Night-Super heroes Night
and second night not bad too actually-Moving Forward Gala Night.
The event I enjoy and siao the most was watching breakdancer performance breakdance.
second was watching Bryan's performing.
The event I like the most was almost all the events in the Super Heroes Night.

The problems I wanted to complain were the lift (B-suite and Sunshine Banquet Hall),
the tours (an unresponsibility leader) and...
emm..i think the rest I could still tahan.


Lady's bedroom
Terrible right =X

Full of things on the bed...

Forum Special Project
Opposite Krystal Suite


Ready to throw mud ball...


1, 2, 3, throw!

Khoo Kongsi
The tours was quite boring...
taking photo better xD


Have a trishaw rides at the Fort Cornwallis


Super Heroes Night


while waiting for the bus to Sunshine Banquet Hall


~cool~
glad to stand beside him
which we all admire the most...xD

Of course, all are great, bravo and perfect!


He's Bryan, Bryan is him.
Like him too...
especially Melissa, Choi Ley and me

Yerr...
Why? Why they could take photo with Bryan??
Yet, we couldn't find him for capturing T_T



Mostly guys were there when Miss Malaysia was singing...


Captured photo with Miss Malaysia...
Do u guys envy?
XD

Opening Ceremony
It's me =)


Me and Pei Yong

We again..I was da one with vest..


Both of us with vest...
Look, do u guys notice that Pei Yong's vest was over big?


Since the opening ceremony was boring,
so we were taking photos in the washroom.


Pei Yong represented Tanjung, CHCHS, I was represented Union
and Georgetown Central.

Public Speaking...
They very geng!
prepared the speech on the spot.

Sleeping...zZz


Shhh, they were sleeping...

Moving Forward Gala Night
Acting cute actually =p


zi lian-ing


me and Pei Yong


We again.
This time was in the washroom.

Union Leos vs Min Xiang


I don't think u guys can see it xD

Closing Ceremony
They were my roommates-
Ling Ling, Sammy and Pei Yong.


Leo Forum, Bye bye~

For more imformation please visit previous post on Leo Forum.

For more photos please visit my friendster: sleepy_189289@hotmail.com

Post on 04 July

0114

No comments: