Sunday, July 26, 2009

Suck stuff

Important!!!
Please see here before you going downward.

First, this post not suitable for every readers to read. I have to say that.
Second, readers just forget about this post after reading.
Third, I am just trying to express my feeling at my space, not purposely trying to blame others.
If you cannot understand, I prefer you do not comtinue with my post...sorry...

17th July
Recess time, taking RM50 for Pn. Yeoh. Then passing through GB board. Name list. There was a name list. Finding for my name. Darn. Number 3. At the same time. AiLyn passing through. Her name has been crossed. She had paid yesterday.

Last two period, I was packing my bag to going to Chemistry lab. JieYing and JiaJia from 5S1 came to inform me that Ah Heoh would like to see me. I went for it. After telling her, umm..settled..temporary at least..
I would like to sell my white Leo Club T-shirt then buy GB T-shirt.

When I back home, I checked my cellphone. Tyiing's message. ''28th July, Tuesday I am going to take car lisence test.'' OMG. We need to take bus back home on every Monday and Tuesday. What to do? Ask her not to go? Impossible!
Actually my mood was going down and down, getting lower and lower...

After bathing and eating, I messaged Melissa, BoonYan and JingYing. Trying to ask them that could I return white Leo Club T-shirt to club. The answer was as what I thought. So nothing to be shock. Then, I was trying to ask them to help sell it. Not just them, I messaged to almost all union girls that I got their numbers.

I wanted to sell it for RM20 since GB T-shirt is RM20. I just wore it one time. How long? Heyy, just 30 minutes-that was more than enough. HOWEVER! Melissa refused to sell it RM20. She insisted that was second hand.OKAY! FINE! RM17.I has already dropped the price. Again, she insisted that it just could cost RM15. Darn.FINE! I surrender! RM15! At least I get the money to pay for GB T-shirt. Few minnutes ago, I was tuition-ing, her message came toward me. ''If RM13, my friend wanted to buy it.'' Oh dear~why are you... ... ...(Ps: some words really not suitable to write down here, paiseh...). Honestly my fire keep on burning with strong fire. Calm down! Calm down! I had always tell myself to calm down and I should stop my fire to burn continuously.

Busy for this suck stuff for half a day. Darn. Damn.

I blamed myself too. I was stupid to get into their trap(just my way to show that I was really fool). I was the most stupid person. Sadly, no one realised about that. Why am I stupid like a pig?! I asking myself. But I got no answer..because... ...I was born like that. Oh my godness. What to do?

Let's us back to few months ago to see how did I stupid. JingYing complained that less people bought the Leo Club T-shirt, that was not enough to clean the debts. What was the next action?
Our president, Melissa forced all AJK must buy this shirt including Form 5's AJK although we are going to graduate half year later. Thus, I chose to buy Leo Club T-shirt but not GB T-shirt.
Why did I stupid like fool? Because I prefer Leo Club than GB. OMG! What I mad was not I bought Leo Club T-shirt ...I was mad because it was unfair to me!
YeePhing and KerLi refused to buy it. They are clever. Because while JingYing said there had enough money to cover the debts, Melissa did not force us to buy anymore! WTH. It was not worth to me, do you know?! HELL. I couldn't control myself anymore. Fire kee burning, couldn't stop. I did not know what to do.I just can write anything that i like, express my feeling and sharing my opinion as well.
If all Form 5 AJK must buy, it must be EVERY Form 5 AJK buy!
What was forcing us to buy and stopped this suck action while the debts has cleared?
Is this action suck?
You think yourself. I just expressed. Was not purposely to scold anyone.

At the last, apologize to those I has some bad words to them.




Post on 26th July
0150

No comments: