Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dancer is great

I would like to share with u guys about what I do today..=)
just try to share about the special events or the events that attract me today.

I was woke up in the early morning..emm about 8am like that..
do u think early?
Quite la right? Today was Sunday lerr...hehexxx
First, check out my cellphone (This is my habit =p)
A new message from Melissa...
She said that she could help me register first..as a Tanjung member...
Umm..I messaged to all my friends who wanted to join Omega Leo Club.
Then, watching Ghost Rider which borrowed from Yee Chiun.
Luckily I chose Ghost Rider she has borrowed me few dvds...
Ghost Rider..this movie quite nice...
Emm..for me...maybe u guys don't think so..
I introduced this movie to Tyiing.

I went to tuition classes afternoon.
So nothing to talk about during this period.
Just busy with sms-ing when near finished tuition...
because Melissa said that she needed our details to register for us..
full name, IC number, contact number, e-mail and address.

After back from tuition classes, my sister was watching Just Go! that showed in channel 315.
She like to watch this programme...
she like to laugh people in fact..i think =p
But I wish to watch 舞林大道 that showed in channel 301 which is AEC...
I discussed with her.
About 7pm I turned to AEC.
wow~they are great...dancers! Dancers! Dancers!
They were almost treated Michael Jackson as idol...

However my uncle keep annoying me...
He wanted to watch channel 317 that is Diamond Club...
suak...almost time adi...I let him turned to watch Diamond Club...

After watching Diamond Club, my mummy wanted to watch channel 315 which is 超级少年
Hmm...this was the first time I watched this programme..not bad..not bad..
all are kids..they were presenting their performance...
The little girl which I think she was the first participant..not bad...cute and sweet..
but she lost..
Besides this little girl, the one I remember the most and attract me the most was a little kids.
Emm..he is 10 years old if I not mistaken...
He was so geng!!!
imitating Michael Jackson!!
His result was so good, bravo and great.
His mum said that his dad was very strict to him..
he does not has any teacher to teach him how to dance..
his dad trained him heimself..
his dad was not a dancer too..
so he was very suffering...
Guess and see what was his marks..
He was getting the most highest marks which is 100% !!!
Ahahaha~I was glad and proud with him.
He was so s0 so great!
and imitating Michael Jackson successfully.
This kid...will be having a bright furture! I believe.
Talked so much about him..still haven't mention his name..LOL
He named 周珂 from China.

After this programme, I was waiting for the Astro Star Quest 2009 at 1.30am.
First time watch Astro Star Quest 2009 actually xD
Surprise?
haha..because now only nice to watch...near final already...
The theme was 舞动全城
LOL has watched many programme that were about dance today...
First time saw Alvin dance..
In my mind, he is shy...




Post on 05 July
0307

No comments: