Friday, March 27, 2009

The Late Tyiing's Birthday Updates

Happy 17th Birthday to Tyiing !!!


These will be the last updates for Tyiing's birthday.
We celebrated on 15th of March
but her actual birthday is on 23th of March.
By the way, I would like to make an apologize for waiting.
I just get the photos on Wednesday =)
And thanks for supporting me ya =)
Here are some photos of Tyiing's birthday
Enjoy ya~
For more photoes, please go to my friendster :


Tyiing's birthday cake



Hapii Birthday !~



Siew Meii & Liing

Tyiing & Liing

Playing with Wei Jian's spect =)


Tyiing & KerLii

Tian Aii & Siew Meii




Tyiing WeiJian Liing


I lighter than Tyiing lerr~




Did they look like brother =p
(Wei Jian & Hooi Chee)





Tyiing & Liing
Outside the Superman shop





Siew Meii & LiTyiing



Aii Liing Meii Nee Jian






Post on 27th of March
1545






4 comments:

mirror yan said...

who is weijian??
and nahH!!i want cake too!!;P

WezLeY said...

Wei Jian is AiLyn's brother luu =)
did the cake look nice??
i ordered from my primary skul teacher ones xD

mirror yan said...

brother..??okay..
don't bother where it came from lah..as long as you buy one for me during my bday!!wakakaa~~

WezLeY said...

her real brother =)
okok..will buy for u if can...
blek