Friday, March 20, 2009

Bored Life

Happy One Week Holidays to readers!
how's your holiday, readers?

I am so boring~~~~
sigh~what to do? I don't know. What to say? I have no idea.
One week holidays, is so boring.
Cannot meet my dearest friends, cannot talk to them, ...
stay at home is so so so boring lerrr...
Could somebody help me please??

Actually I am not free, i still have to attend tuition classes almost everyday,
catching up my Prinsip Perakaunan, ...
Why I still complain that I am boring? LOL
Don't be funny. Because I am weird person =X

Holidays, mean that not attend to school,
my time is gone without schooling...
Darn. What a weird person I am.
During schooling, my time might be not enough for one day actvities.
Now, holidays...my time is still gone because of holidays!
What am I talking about? LOL

Plan is totally gone.

shit! Still have no mood to study and prepare for SPM...
Now already almost a quater of a year. SPM is getting sooner and sooner.
Honestly, I am really scare about SPM.
Why? I have no idea to fight with it at all!
SPM is no more as easy as PMR. I am frightened with SPM seriously T_T
Forces from family, relative, neighbours, friends and so on...
I am getting crazy at the end seriously.
I have a clever brother, I cannot make a long distance between he and me.
Ps: I mean our result, standard and score.
Unfortunately, i have already made it..
Nobody would know how long is the distance..besides me.
People just would see on your result, on your score to compare
with my brother.
That's why. I must get at least not bad result.
My dad told me that he will be happy if I get half of my brother result, it's enough.
Mean? I know. I am not as clever as brother. If I get half of the good result as my brother,
no much, just half, honestly, i'll feel very happy. The thing is I have no confident to get it!
I cannot make it easily guys.
I still not yet pay 100% attention on SPM. I still got no mood. What to do readers?



Post on 20th of March
0245

4 comments:

pEIyong said...

me too...
no mood n sence...
still playing around...
haiz

WezLeY said...

but i really scare T.T

mylife said...

must relax a bit frend....
dun so nervous....
u wnt feel happy if u terus lidat...
dun compare yourself wif your bro..
just try your best is ok d...
gambateh o!!

WezLeY said...

ummm
thanks thanks =)