Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tyiing's 17th Birthday

Last Sunday, we celebrated Tyiing's 17th birthday at gurney plaza. After i worked, i went to meet them at Breeks. Surprised, my mummy picked me up..why? Don't be surprise. Because my sister wanna joined! My mummy won't pick me up...because this time was my sister requestment. My sister wanted to see da cake which made up from my primary school teacher and are teacher of science subject for my sister..because of this, she wanted to go with me. And my mummy was willing to picked me up =.=

We celebrated at Breeks. We were playing da cake. Quite paiseh..all da workers of Breeks looking at us...our playful and innocent look xD

5.45pm, it's time for us to watch movie...'Race To Witch Mountain'..quite nice..this show..talking about alien =]

Tyiing is birthday on 23th of March. We celebrated with her in advance..hehe..would it too fast?
LOL Next tuesday only is her 17th birthday =P
Anyway Happy 17th Birthday to her! Will present her on that day..seriously I have not buy yet.
No idea. No money T__T
and Happy Holidays!

Pictures will be upload soon. Stay tuned!



Post on 17th of March
0108

No comments: