Monday, September 6, 2010

First project in GTM


Wee...Finally got some contribution to GTM! Some time I think that I am a sleeping member over there since I am not active enough to participate in every projects and events. I worry that my big name will be stated at absent with aplogise over the 12 monthly secretary reports. It's so paiseh and not a good feeling for sure.

This was a first project I organised throughout my Leo life! I didn't bluff anyone, it's true. I never organised any project or activity since I joined Leo Club. This project include my effort, my tears and my time. Whatever, just ignore it. I just hope it could proceeds very smoothly.

Finally, thanks for those who donate $ ya, especially my friends, May San and Aaron. They were the only two friends would like to donate T.T




Post on 6th Sept
1518

4 comments:

AaronOoi said...

happy to help u...=))))

WezLeY said...

Appreciate ya!

Akira 思胜 said...

Well done on this project ya! We can see that you had put lots of efforts inside! Keep it up! :)

=Jesyca= said...

Great job created, OC Leo! =)

We're still looking forward to meet you in the upcoming projects, keep on going yaa! ^^