Thursday, February 11, 2010

1 8 9

1 8 9
what are the meaning of these three numbers?
LOL

I like these three numbers.
Its was really meaningful to me,
last time.
Now,
I just like the numbers.

My contact number have these three numbers,
my email address have these three numbers
include MSN, Facebook, Blogger and Friendster too.

To my surprise,
my L license too!
LOL

So coincidence.
My driving teacher told me that
1896 is one of the low clutch car,
better avoid it.

I thought the car with the number 1896 is a good numbers
since I like these numbers.
Yet,
its started my nightmare.

I had told to drive this car for my pre-test.
Oh no~
Help!!!

Engine stopped few times during pre-test.
sob sob
But still pass.
I found that
I can't driving this car when taking real driving test.
Or else
I'll be very very very cham!
Although I like these numbers,
I shall face to reality.




Post on 11st Feb
0100

No comments: