Tuesday, February 9, 2010

08/02/2010

Today,
unhappy.

Out many shoes for others outlets.
Surely,
this is not the reason of me for being unhappy today.

As what I said earlier,
have outed many shoes to others outlets,
we separate to take the shoes from stock room,
but just I take the shoes to upstairs, 6th floor.
>.<
After back from 6th floor,
I check those shoes from others outlets again.
=='

Did not serve many customers today actually...
Luckily have served two pairs of guy shoes...
I remembered the young guy who is buying Body Glove shoe,
he is very funny,
and his friends, too.
xDDD
Thanks them for giving us a happy short period
and reduce stress.

Then,
what's the reason of being unhappy today?
Emm..
actually is because of....
my suck supervisor!
We all busy for those shoes
but she keep serving customers.
For sure,
she is the top sales for today.
Blame me work slowly...
kanasai

Night,
my dad pick me back.
He ask me about 30th night.
Darn it.
Suck supervisor arranged my time til 7pm...
My dad don't allow, the latest he allow is just 6pm.
Tomorrow have to talk with them...
cham
who should I talk to?
Suck old lady sure don't allow I back at 6pm...
what if I talk to boss's son, Ivan?
Is it possible?
Don't know, don't know, don't know




Post on 09th Feb
0052

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Perhaps you can say that you need to go back on 6pm, due to family matter.

WezLeY said...

I have told Boss's son..
he said okay
^^
But he not yet change my timetable yet...