Sunday, May 17, 2009

Exam

Exam has been started last Friday(15/05/2009).
First day, SEJARAH paper 2!!! OMG!!
Totally not yet started revision...what to do...
Honestly I scared.
I could not act as nothing..I could not to be COOL anymore...LOL
The dat before was Thursday, I was having tuition classes that day.
I attended as usual, did not because of revision absent the calsses.
So I got no time to do my revision.
whatever.
I planned to do my eleventh o'clock revision in the early morning..
Hmm....i think midnight is suitable to describe the time =X
I planned woke up at midnight do my revision.
So I slept earlier.

Alarm was ringing.
And i had woke up.
But thought somemore has alarm not yet rang
(I set many alarm because I sked that I cannot wake up),
I was still lying on the bed and waiting for the alarm.
Ahhh!!!!!
There was no more alarm to wake me up!
Yet, I had overslept!!!!

SHIT!
I was totally did not study and revision...
how did I answer the paper later?!?! *kns

Exam was started at 8 o'clock in the morning.
Means I have just about one hour to study and revision.
Darn. How did I finish my revision in ONE HOUR?!
Form 4-whole chapters in Form 4
Form 5-until chapter 3
I just could read as much as I can and revised as much as I can.
T___T

I was really bad luck that day.
3 more set exam papers was left while distributing,
I simply chose one set of paper then i pass the rest to Wei Hun who behind me.
AhHhh!!!!!
The set that I chose was unperfect set!
got no printed on page 2! *wtf

That day was really my bad luck day! Darn.






Post on 17th of May
0338

No comments: