Friday, June 4, 2010

Should I or Shouldn't I?

Confusing!

Actually nothing to confuse,
just...
I am worrying.

Should I or Shouldn't I?

My eye is swelling.
sobbing

What to do?

Should I tell my dad?
or Shouldn't tell my dad?

My eyes have been swelled few months!

Before that I don't care about it.
I was still wearing contact lens everyday.

But
my friend told me that
she has a friend got a very likely case as me.
Her eye was swelled,
at first she didn't care about it also.
After she checked by a doctor,
doctor told her to do operation.

I am actually worrying
IF I same case as her,
and I have to do operation,
my dad won't get me a car this year.
I believe!

Maybe I shouldn't be so stupid.
Stupid also know eye is the most important.
But I wish to have a car.
This is a very rare and precious opportunity right now.
I should grab it!

In other side of my mind,
it tell me that
Maybe my eyes is not that serious,
Maybe my case is totally different as hers.
Maybe there's just because of I keep wearing contact lens although it has been swelled.

Besides this,
IF I have to do operation,
how do I catch up with my studied?

Should I or shouldn't I?

I hope that
I am different case with her.
I hope that
my eyes will be getting better,
as now I don't wear contact lens but change to wear spectacle.




Post on 4th June
0100

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Should? or Shouldn't? This question will finally back to you... :)

WezLeY said...

LOL.
Had made a decision =]