Friday, April 23, 2010

The Star Education Fund

Yeah~
I have received a call from TAR College
to interview for The Star Education Fund !!!

Happy^^
+
Surprise^^

But...
worry too~

What would they ask?
How would I answer?
Could I answer those questions?

My English not that good,
cant speak fluently!
OMG!
How to do?!?!

Oh no,
forget to ask the caller that
what should bring along?
and
what to wear?

I think formal wear...
I don't think I have a nice formal wear
>.<

Damn.
Don't know where is the place to interview.
The caller make me blur blur with her talk.
I know where is the student office,
opposite student office will be....?
Inside there will be...?
Where exactly is it?
@@

Anyone know what question they normally would ask?
Mind to share?
Thanks a lot
and
much appreciated!



Post on 23rd April
1320

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Congratulation for getting the chance to interview ya...

Normally they will ask you to give a brief introduction about yourself, and why you deserve the education fund... :)

=Jesyca= said...

Exactly those are the common question that they will ask. I just underwent an interview, too... for Disted Degree Scholarships. Hehe!! And the one of the interviewer said I talked a lot. Hmm....I wonder is this a good or a bad feedback from her...

Anyhow, best of luck to you! Crossing fingers for you! Hehe!

WezLeY said...

Akira
Thanks^^
Need to pretend poor?
what answer is the best for the question?

WezLeY said...

Jesyca
Common question mean...?
My tuition teacher said they could ask anything include the daily news, etc.
OMG!

I think it's good.
My tuition teacher said that interviewer just want us to talk,
she asked me to talk as much as I can =p

Thanks and Good luck to u too^^