Thursday, April 29, 2010

Interview

Pass my interview for The Star Education Fund.
Damn nervous. Super panic.

I was the last people who arrived at head office.
Not I late ya, it was before 10am.
=p
Two girls and s guy were waiting there.
I realized that there was only four person were come to interview.

When I get in the room,
I loss my nervous and panic.
Just the brain left blank
although three of the interviewer were nice and friendly enough
==

Gosh*
I have not started to tell on my family financial status,
the interviewer already changed a topic!!!
I not yet said how poor am I !!!
Oh no~

And,
they asked me about my brother >.<
Why...
I am very proud to have such a clever brother,
yet, I am very worry to tell other about him.
Because he is too clever if compare with me =(
No choice.
I shall told them.
He's a scholarship holder to study Accounting in TAR College
and will be continue his advance diploma in KL next month.
He's managed to mantain his TARC Scholarship til the end of diploma.
He did quite well in studied
as he ever get CGPA 3.92.

sigh*
Was that good or bad in telling these?
Just lower my standard.
sob sob*

Answering the questions with suck English and grammer.
Mind totally blank =(
Yet
still have to pretend nothing and calm!
>.<

Forgot to ask them about the date of result released.
Damn.
Forgot to ask such a important question!
Why do I always be like this?
Hate it!*

Hope that I can grab this scholarship in my hand!!!

First time to drive after I pass my driving test!!!
Nothing to happy actually
since my driving skills is so...
>.<
My brother asked me to drive back home from TAR College!
and this was a raining day,
rain heavily!!!
Oh my god~
How dare he was!
On the way back home,
keep blaming by him
and
he keep helping me to control the stering...
blamed me drive too inside,
scared I crush other car,
didn't see the side mirror before turn,
bla bla bla...

At the traffic light in front of Union High School,
nearly accident!
I didn't notice that the traffic had turned red,
I thought it was still green.
At last,
break accidentally and immediately!
==

Know from my sister,
my brother told my parent that
felt scary while sitting in the car driven by me
>.<




Post on 29th April
0245

10 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Driving needs to have experience, anyway, drive carefully next time ya! :)

〤Ecl!5oNz™〤 said...

lol
hope u could grab ur scholarship... XD

WezLeY said...

Akira
Haha. Ya I know.
My brother la.
Suddenly give me the car keys, I also get shock >.<

WezLeY said...

Edison
Thanks^^

Kevin~VeXz said...

u should tell you brother next time you will be like someone in initial-D lolz

WezLeY said...

Kevin
LOL...
paiseh to say that also =p

Kevin~VeXz said...

^^ next time got chance fetch me ya >.<

WezLeY said...

Kevin
got chance first la..

Kevin~VeXz said...

will wait until i becum lao pek pek not? >.<

WezLeY said...

Kevin
Don't know..see first XD