Friday, September 18, 2009

Hari Raya

Woohoo~
Raya holiday has started!!
I need to sleep!!!
sigh~
just slept 3 hours per day during the trial exam...

Ummm...account paper 2 tested on the first day school reopen.
yeah~
I still have time to do my revision.
seriously I never study account in school, I really worry about it.
And, today just tested paper 1, not really know how to do...
just simply do...since it was a MCQ what xD
need to work hard on paper 2!!
Gambateh!!!
wish I can walk the talk!
because I always do nothing >.<

Few activities are waiting for me during this holiday.
ummm..will be going to Chung Ling High School to take CLD test on Sunday...
last year lazy to take..sigh~
i suppose take at last year. Now i suffer. LOL

Has canceled the date with friends on Saturday,
having steamboat with friends...
because no one pick me up...TT
or else I'll be going...
long time did not eat steamboat already...Hmm...
But everything is goes to fine
because I am not playing the important role in friends' society.
Having fun with them if I has attended;
does not matter if I absent.
LOL. I shall stop dreaming I think.
Anyhow, wish them have fun and enjoy the dinner ya!~

Wednesday, has invited by Tyiing. watch movie.
watch 2 movies.
wish I could hang out with them and have fun together.
Our relationship not as good as last time already.
Perhaps there will be better through the date of Wednesday!

Friday, GTM's activity at SRJK Kong Min 1.
Most probably I can attend since there is near my house.
Apologize to them because I always cannot attend their activities.
Sorry ya~
Yong told me that the time is from 8am to 5pm.
Actually I have tuition class friday on 4.30pm.
I think I'll back around 4pm if I has attend.

Saturday, ICCP.

Just left few days to revise...
Hope I can take my time very well ya!~
WALK THE TALK!



Post on 18th Sept
0150

No comments: