Sunday, September 20, 2009

CLD Test

Yesterday, went for CLD Test at Chung Ling High School.
early in the morning, received AiLyn's message.
She gonna fetch me.

However, before we were going, she said that raining.
But I didn't even see a droplet from my house window.
I could ask me dad to pick me up, but I couldn't leave her since I had already agree to go with her.
sigh~
no way...
had to ask my mum.
She was eating while my dad was washing washroom.
I got no way. But I scared.
I asked my sister to talk to her.
She was mad.
Yet, she picked me up.
But. i knew that she was angry.
When my dad saw she was going to pick me go,
my dad asked her where to go...
I not dare to tell me dad that mum was going to fetch me.
At last, my mum fetch me and AiLyn went to Chung Ling High School.

I started my E and O test at 3.50pm...
OMG!!!
Did not really know how to do lerr!!!
T___T

About 4.30pm, I had finished the test.
Problem was occur.
My dad brought mt dad to my grandpa's house.
I knew that if no more raining, they won't drive me back,
they just would ride me back.
Solving problem...
Pei Yong was happy because I could accompany her to wait her mum..
Ai Lyn messaged to Vanessa see whether she could fetch or not...
My brother was driving the car away...

Talk, talk and talk ;
Wait, wait and wait...
it was already 5.30pm.
Everyone was back...
Just left me and Ai Lyn there...

Finally, my dad came...by motorcycle..
Ai Lyn waited Li Ting and Vanessa came...
I was not purposely left her...
first, my brother had droven away the car and
second my dad do not to drive especially traffic jam because of Hari Raya.
sigh~

Throughout the day,
actually...
not really lancar...
problem had occured...

No comments: