Thursday, January 29, 2009

3th day of cny

Today is da 3th day of cny.
About 6 something,
i have already woke up.
Because I always bath slowly.
=p =p

When my mummy go to wake my sister up,
my brother say with softy sound tat 8am only go Kedah.
That's right.
I'll be going to Kedah today.
With my aunty and her family from KL.
=] =]

First, we go to Muzium Padi...
Nothing special ones =p
Just a picture and u sit in front da picture,
it would move it itself..
then juz sitting at there and
watching da scenery of Kedah on da wall of picture.
gonna to fall to sleep soon
=p =p

Then, we go to Crystals Mountain.
OMG!!!!
need to climb up!!
im wearing high heels shoes lerrrr....
wad a funny joke for me!
besides me, my cousin and my mummy are also wearing high heels shoes...
XDDD
three of us are wearing high heels shoes climb up to mountain..
It's stair type...
hard to climb up with high heels lerrr T.T
Fortunately, we were successful.
umm...quite admire myself, ourselves
=p =p

Legs is so so so pain!!!!!
until today still very pain!!!!
T.T T.T T.T

Post on 29th of Jan
7.18pm

No comments: