Thursday, August 12, 2010

Finally get my cheque

I have been waiting for such a long time.
Finally get the cheque.

Just one thousand ++.
Is it the fund for semester 1?
Or semester 2?

I asked the admin person who gave ne the cheque,
he said:' Don't know. Not clear. Ask Miss Ng n see.'
Seemed nobody him about this question. Hmm.

Well, I asked Miss Ng myself.
(Actually I was got force to ask her, just not so like her.)
Aiya!
Why her office always turn off the light?

Somebody told me that whenever she swtich off the light in her office, means that she is reating. Oh my god. Am I so bad luck? Something is up and forcing me to see her everytime she is resting..sigh~

Anyhow I must see her.
Few questions appeared in my mind.
1. Is the cheque for semester 1 or semester 2?
2. If it is for semester 1, why so little money only? / If it is for semester 2, where is the fund for semester 1?
3. When can get the next fund?





Post on 12rd Aug
1500

No comments: