Saturday, May 15, 2010

Orientation Week

I have started my college life last Monday, 10th of May.
It was turned me a big changes.

It was started Orientation Week on the first week of May.
I was from group Penguin!
My leader is a pretty lady,
she is also a Prom Queen last year,
Lemon! =)

Our group's slogan XD
苹果是青色,
香蕉是黄色,
是青色啊是黄色,
Penguin, Penguin最出色!
&
台湾依琳是舞王,
香港朝伟是戏王,
Rahmat Penguin是国王!


I was from group SOT, too
as Penguin is belong to group SOT.

I am proud that I am a member of Group Penguin
although SOT lost the champion =)

The Orientation week is exhausted!
I very enjoyed with it!
This memories will be keeping in my mind always.

Further more will be uploaded next post.
Stay tuned.



Post on 15th May
0100

3 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

我还记得我以前好像没参与过orientation的游戏咯, 只是出席第一天而已...

Kevin~VeXz said...

Penguin @@

WezLeY said...

Akira
原来你是这样不乖的吖?哈哈哈
其实蛮不错的~
只是briefing的时候闷咯~
还有要跑来跑去,晒太阳,喊口号。