Friday, August 28, 2009

I would remember all of these!!!

What the Fuck!!! HELL!
Yours thought what I am?!
Yours maid?!
Even an maid, yours also need to pay her!!!
I am telling yours!
NOW? What did I get??
Until now...
NOTHING!!!
I have asked everything for yours,
I have contacted anyone for yours,
I have wasted anytime of my time, money and spirit,
at the end, what did I get???
ZERO!!! NOTHING!!!
Ya, I am IDIOT!!
I am FOOL!!
I am STUPID!!!
Why did I foolish till this level?!?!
LOL!!!
Why did I settle everything for yours?
Why did I waste my time and spirit to contact them as well?
Why did I so kaypo ?!?!
At the end, what did I get actually???
First, settle everything for yours
Result--> I be the bad person,
I be the person who give others bad impression!
Second, waste my time and spirit
Result-->everyone does not want to join and go anymore!
Third, kaypo
Result--> I faced all the problems!
The most nice word yours given me was that..
what you'll settle yourself la...
You promise me la..
BLA BLA BLA...
Yours are clever. I am silly.
I hate myself!!
There's no doubts,
just because of one reason-----I AM FOOLISH!
Yours are clever because yours are host ;
I am stupid because I am yours maid.
Yours decision are so important to me, yours know why?
Once yours refuse to join,
everyone would follow yours,
finally my answer is always depend on yours.
Once yours refuse to go,
impossilbe I go alone,
there's no my way to do that,
finally I still depend on yours.
GOOD!!! FINE!!!
I think I would remember all of these!
Post on 30th August
0009

No comments: