Thursday, August 27, 2009

24/08/2009

Hi readers, long time did not post any new post...
today, i would like to post about AiLyn's birthday =)





24/08/2009 Monday
We celebrated AiLyn's birthday today. But her actual birthday is on 15th August...
But...no way la...holiday only can hang out =p
Our theme for today was simple black or white T with a pairs of slipper.
So, i wore a white T and a pairs of slipper to attend.
Everyone wore black T except I and KerLii...
Hmm..at least I still wore a white T, KerLii worse than me la..she wore a blue clothes...
XD XD

Morning, raining~
sigh~how did I take bus to TianAii's house lerr....
Luckily the rain was stopped..about 10.30am...
I took rapid to Air Itam to meet up with KerLii, then we went to TianAii's house together.
After that, we got down from bus at Jalan Dato Keramat..
TianAii was waiting us there already.
We got in the bus and started to go to Gurney Plaza.

Raining again~~~
We was the earliest reached there...
Thus, we sat in her car..talking..chatting..gossip..playing...~
Hahah.
We got down the car and started run to Gurney after the rain not too heavy...
(we stopped the car at outside-Gurney Drive)

We shop in Gurney while waiting the others.
It was a good chance for me to go to Sasa. Ahahah.
While i was choosing and searching for mask, a salesgirl...
Umm...should be polite to call her as promoter...
the promoter keep on promoting about a skincare product..
it is a mask too....more than one hundred man...wow~
for sure I wont buy it =p
Finally I bought Pearl Yogurt Mask which PeiSim had introduced me long time ago.
Then, we bought a present for AiLyn...it was a Yoci box..

Left-music box Right-Yoci box


Then, it was time to have lunch...
Vanessa, Li ting, May San, Shee Ching, Seok Ian, Tracy and Ker Lii having their lunch at A&W
while Tian Ai and I hving our lunch at McDonald.
At McDonald, I met Yuet Ling and her friends there.
Suddenly I saw a familiar face, I did not recognise him but I know what name he is..
he is Teoh Him Keat...Leo from Penang City..had seen him a few times before already..
After lunch, we went to Red Box.
Hmm...actually still okay at Red Box..
because there has only 3 mic...not enough for us la..we have 10 person lerrr....aikxx!
no chance to sing...just listening to them...
After Red Box, counted our money..
Ahahah...we were counting India account...=p
Then, did not know where to go already....
think think think
finally thought an idea...
went to mama stall having dinner...
did not know what the mama stall named,
just know opposite the place that I attended activity last year-make up party
I did not eat...because............
want to save money xD
bought the Pearl Yogurt Mask cost me RM35.90 already...
and I had spent much today already...
=)
Just about 7.20pm after eating...
think think think again
so we changed another place again...
we went to Paradise beach...
About 7.45pm we get ready to get back home..
Tian Ai and Vanessa chasing each other with car...
wow~
so excited xD
Just...Tian Ai could not win Vanessa...
because how does a Kancil fight with a Proton Wira?
Hahahah.
so envy them has their own car...
me???
Don't even pass undang...
I did not take undang yet...
because my dad would like me concentrated on studying..
after SPM only take car lisence...
somemore I was born in December...
Lastly,
Happy 17th Birthday to AiLyn!
Post on 27th August
0247

No comments: