Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Redbox Day 02062009

Today will be going to Redbox.
Taxi driver will be arrived here to pick up me at 11 o'clock.
However,
about 10.50am I tried to phone da driver to remind him,
he did not pick up my call, yet my cellphone keep showing number busy.
=.=
Thus I continus my stuff and did not go down yet =P

We reached Gurney Plaza at 12noon.
(I think so)
Umm, it was time to have a lunch xD
We straightly went to Seoul Garden for lunch.
This was my first time to go to Seoul Garden. (Outdated luu) LOL
We spent about 3 hours at there. (wa da workers would blame us =p)
Because Redbox was ordered at 3 o'clock.
Umm, tyiing and I are carnivores, so we ate various kind of meat
while KerLii and KahBeng ate vegetables xD
There were many type of meat,
errr, about 8 type of meat! LOL
Besides meat, we ate ice-cream before went in Redbox.
Tyiing and I ate so many foods while KerLii and KahBeng could not eat much xD
wa Tyiing and I ate much more than them!
We spent about RM100!!!
RM25 per person.

It was time for us to go in Redbox.
It was 2.50pm right now!
Wa so many people there.
Met SeokPeng and her friends there, too.
We ordered da time from 3p.m. to 5p.m..
However, ... ... ... ...
When we were singing till half way,
a workers came in.
KerLii and Tyiing were going to washroom at that moment.
So just left KahBeng and I.
He aksed for da bill and asked us whether wanna add more 2 hours.
YeahhoOoo~
But for sure I would wait them back and discussed with them.
I respect them what xD
We all agreed to add more 2 hours =)
So 7p.m only back.

The worker came to ask us whether still wanted to add more 2 hours again.
Wa same price but can sing more than 2 hours~
We wanted!!!!
But, we could not!
Because it was lated.
T__T

Darn. Da driver tak sempat came to Gurney Plaza piched us back!!!
So we went back by KahBeng's boyfriend =)
Thus, we took the time to shopping at Gurney Plaza a while.
KerLii and KahBeng bought T-shirt at Giordano.
Two shirt cost RM50!
Honestly, da shirt quite nice, however I no money to buy it T_T

When I back home, it was about 8.15p.m.
But get scold by my dad..
Da first sentense was ''What is the time now? Now only back? Where do u go? Butterworth a?'
LOL
But luckily he did not scold much...
last time he comfirm niam till non stop.






Post on 02th of June
2343

No comments: