Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hi Readers!~

Hi readers! Long time din come here luu. Quite busy lately.
Nothing special around me, so nothing to post
LOL

Umm had a hair cut last sunday. Damn short >.<
On the same day, argued with dad again.
He dropped me there and i back myself.
What did he want to do was washing bathroom, so...he couldn't bring me back.
Thus I must back myself.
Do urs know that walking in a very hot sun is damn pityful?
But it is okay, i used to it, I am not princess.
While i reached home, I would like to have a bath again.
although I had already bath before I went out =)
But, at this moment, my mum asked me that why did I want to bath again...
*Faint It was not same okay mum!
After walked back home, sweating everywhere and the weather was HOT!
I did not sweating when I was walking, BUT
when i was stopped, sweat keep dropping from my whole body to everywhere every parts!
I could not bath again, mum?!
I know u wanted to save energy-save cost-save water and so on...
But are u really must save until.....so 'kiam siap' ?!

April now, May is coming soon. Means that mid year exam is coming soon.
*Sigh



Post on 21st of April
0610

No comments: