Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fu*K

This is the first time i scold ' Fu*K! ' Who is the one I scolded to?Guess and see, readers. I hate people scold this bad word, but now I scolded it.

I wake up in the early morning. I do my stuff, get ready to school.
But everytime I walk in the room quietly because I don't want to wake anyone one up..
including him.
Do u know why? Ahaa~because he would start open his mouth and talk
NON STOP!
I hate! That's why i rather he sleep better.Besides that, he have a habit.
He likes to ask me switch off the fan.
Why? I just don't know the reason!
why?!?!
Why could a person talk NON STOP?

Few days before, as usual-get ready for schooling.
Everytime when i wake him up, he like to ask me to switch off the fan.
I really really don't know why!
Why not he switch off himself?
I am not lazy to switch off....just....
I do not know why not he cannot switch off himself?
He want to come out what...
If he not going to come out or continue to sleep, fine, I switch off ofr him.
What I dislike is-he's going to come out what!
What's the different between I switch off and he?
Is that I swicth off first can save the energy or bil??? @@

I am
NOT lazy, I am telling u, dad!
I just do not know WHY!!!


Post on 8th of April
0603

No comments: