Monday, May 2, 2011

Busy days

My result drops...sob sob...
Although not much, still sad...
Still, gonna thanks Milk God this weekend, at least my CGPA still 3.8 above..

After got to know my result of Semester 3 on 29th April, I brought my sadness mood to work on the next day at Prangin Mall Cathay Cineplex.

Fist day, not bad.
But I didn't know that I need to sale Sim pack >.<
It went worse on the next day, and the last day.
I learnt a word, rookie.
I'm rookie.
A rookie can do nothing.
Especially I look so fierce and unfriendly.
Omg!

So far so good la...everything still fine in these few days. Thanks God! I finished my job!
Long time didn't stand for more than 6 hours already, my leg...~~~
=DDDD

Gambateh! I gonna do better in the next coming semester, I want to catch uppp!



Post on 3rd May
0012

No comments: