Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My First HP

Finally I bought Sony Ericsson X8 on last Saturday.
This is the FIRST HP that I bought.
I never buy HP, do you guys believe?
=DDDD
It's true!~

I was using my mum's HP since I form 3.
I just ever used 2 lousy phone...until now, I bought x8.

I just bought AP for RM600.
I thought this price was okay, but I was wrong! ==
Everyone told me that it was expensive
cold water was pouring to me, over my body ='(

Anyway, it was past.
No more next time!

I don't even know how to use this phone.
You guys feel funny or not? Lol.
I'm super damn stupid.
I'm super damn outdated.
I never used such phone.
NEVER, EVER.
such phone means...?
A touch screen phone? A 3G phone? A wifi phone?
Lol.
I just like a girl who came from the futhest village!
I'm so mad with my stupidness!



Post on 20th April
1210

No comments: