Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gambateh!

My daddy is officially unemployed now. My mummy is officially be the one who support us now. My family is officially enter into a huge trouble now.

Chinese New Year is approaching. Daddy said do not worry about this coming new year. It will be as usual as previous, e.g. distribute angpau, eat steamboat, etc. But the next Chinese New Year will be affected, might not as easy relax as now. Hopefully will get a average paid job as soon as possible.

This incident make me feel guilty. I some more got some costly plans in my mind such as buy new clothes, shoes, contact lens, dye hair and reborn hair. >.<
However, now I think I must adjust them. I have to cut cost so that I will not feel guitly. Now, I will feel guitly even though just eat a burger which cost me RM3. OMG!

I try my best to cut as much cost as I can. Due to the way I spend money, which is save from other side exactly or above how much I spent, I think there will not be a problem. The major problem is my stomach. No worries, I will make it as flexible as I can.

I will be strong!
I will not fall.
I want to turn over all these bad things happened now in the future!
Now I suffer for money, I want to earn as much money as I can in the future!
Now I suffer for hunger, I want to eat a lot of delicious food in the future!
Now I suffer for window shopping, I want to buy as many branded as I can in the future!
Now I suffer for enjoyment, I want to enjoy as much creature comforts in the future!

Gambateh, Elyn!
You do not need anyone to support you, you must go through all the challenges in this reality world yourself! Although you're facing a lot of pressure and problems now, you have to go through this stage! Do not let other got any chance to look down on you!



Post on 30th Nov
1740

4 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

不要放弃梦想, 要继续加油! 需要什么帮忙的话, 尽管开口哦! :)

WezLeY said...

谢谢!

pinkyboy said...

ya...sure u can make it....brighter future waiting u...just like u said u no need anyone to support u...but as friend, i got a responsibility to say gambateh to u...THERE IS ALWAYS A SUNSHINE AFTER HEAVILY RAIN...

WezLeY said...

Yes..thank you my friend.
I like this
'There is always a sunshine after heavy rain!'