Thursday, February 10, 2011

Result of 2nd semester

I never thought something would happen has happened. SUPER surprise!!!
I scored better result than previous semester XD
Unbelievable~
I thought I would get worse result than last semester.
I already happy with the result of last semester, never expect would score better,
and this semester is harder
got IT, IOM
which I got no much confident.
During the final for Macroecons,
there was no enough time for me to answer the last essay question.
I was so worry my result.

My 1st birthday wish had achieved^^
Thanks a lot a lot!!!
I appreciate it!

I did it!
I able to get GPA 3.9 and CGPA 3.84
I had improved!~last semester just got 3.79 =)
Although not improve a lot, I satisfy! Hahaha! *wink*wink*

Wonder how my parent think...I not yet tell them.
I know, they will not be so happy as me,
they'll just smile, I guess.

For now,
my sister is the only people knew my result, I mean in my family.
She also did not have much expression, didn't even congratulate me >.<
Disappointed~

I gonna study harder and smarter,
try my BEST to maintain the result.
Hope one day I'll score as good as my brother.

Pals, thanks for your wishes!
I appreciate it^^

For those who look down on me,
please re-measure your mind!

Finally,
I remember what I had promised, which is
eat at City Bayview if I scored better than previous semester.
But...
problem has occurred.
Argh, my god~I don't have car~
I cannot go there myself,
my parent won't eat at there, they complain expensive >.<

want to practice this promise is so difficult ==
sigh~
want to be a trustworthy person is also so difficult ==
hopeless~



Post on 10th Feb
1925

5 comments:

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 said...

walaoeh!!!
TOP student ler!!
so geng lo u,chia chiak!!!

=Jesyca= said...

First.....A big big applause for you, congratulations my dear!! You did it!

I do not wish to pressure you by hooking on "top student", instead, I will wish you all the best in excel your study and work smart, work hard but not too hard. Haha!! =D

WezLeY said...

蜜蜂王子
I'm not top student =)
No pain. no gain~
I really study like hell during final exam...

Jesyca
Thank you!!^^
I never admit or consider myself as ''top student'', instead, I consider myself as a learner..just try my best^^

pinkyboy said...

elynm congratulations....u had did it...keep on girl

WezLeY said...

Pinky
Yes! Thank you! XD